Lima: Half-Day Fountains Tour with Dinner & Folklore Show32 Reviews
Visit an otherworldly water fountain complex at Magic Water Park in the city center. Prepare to be amazed by the shapes and colors of water.
- Enjoy the water and laser lights shows
- Try typical Peruvian dishes at dinner
- See the folklore dance show from different regions of Peru
DescriptionEnjoy a guided tour of the Magic Water Circuit in Lima, a refreshing difference than normal Lima tours. This impressive park, named as the largest of its kind by the Guinness Book of World Records, has beautiful water fountains that dance to music and lights providing an astonishing spectacle, including a jet spray reaching 262 feet high. Eco-travelers need not be put off: the park reuses the majority of any water circulated in the fountains, with just a small percentage evaporating into the air. All in all, the Magic Water Circuit makes for a fun day out in Lima for kids and adults alike. After this experience, head to a renowned restaurant to relish a delicious dinner. While in the restaurant, enjoy a typical dance show with dancers performing some of the most representative dances from different regions of Peru. The perfect end to this activity in Lima before you are transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Miraflores, San Isidro, or the historic center of Lima Return transportation English- and Spanish-speaking guide Admission to Magic Water Circuit Buffet dinner and folklore show at local restaurant Photos Gratuities Personal expenses
- Travelers are required to have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR, antigen test, or a medical certificate of epidemiological discharge. The test or certificate must be issued within 72 hours of the tour
- All travelers must quarantine for 14 days on arrival in Peru. On the sixth day of the quarantine, travelers can take a PCR test and if negative, can continue their planned trip throughout Peru
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- Pickup is available from all hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro, and the Sheraton Lima Hotel and San Agustin Riviera hotel in the historic center
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY