My Guide Website?
Lima: Half-day Private: Discovering the Street Food in Lima
Visit the bohemian Barranco, the most artistic district of the Peruvian capital and have a sensory experience to know and discover the flavour of our street food.
- Visit Barranco, the most colourful and artistic neighbourhood in Lima
- Its streets combine the colonial past of Lima with its more modern side
- Enjoy the romantic bridge of sighs.
- Taste typical Peruvian dishes
- Elevate your senses through flavors with new experience.
DescriptionDrive to Barranco and stroll around this quaint and traditional district,considered to be the city´s most romantic and bohemian, being the home and working place of many of Perus leading artists, musicians, designers and photographers. Stop at the Park of Barranco to degustate the exquisite traditional Peruvian anticuchos, made with beef heart and seasoned with garlic, vinegar, cumin, and aji panca, a mild red chile pepper with a smoky flavor. Have a taste also of the typical picarones, a fabulous dessert of sweet flavor, crispy and warm, dripping with syrup. Return to your Hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Touristic transportation Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish) Food tasting
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.
- This activity is not wheelchair accesible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top)