Lima: Half-Day Small Group City Tour36 Reviews
Explore the historical city center of Lima and see its UNESCO World Heritage attractions on a 3.5-hour small group sightseeing tour. Admire the astonishing architecture and impressive balconies from the colonial era along the way.
- Explore the historical center of Lima and see the colonial mansions
- Visit the Baroque-style San Francisco Monastery
- Learn about Lima's history from a guide
DescriptionJoin the only tour of Lima city center that will take to you back in time to the colonial era by admiring amazing collections of 17th- and 18th-century oil paintings, wooden verandas, and gilded mirrors. Discover hidden treasures such as the remains of the old city walls, the historic bridge over the River Rimac, and one of the oldest bar in Peru. Admire the monuments of Plaza Mayor, such as the cathedral, Archbishop's Palace, Municipal Palace and Palace of the Union. Continue to the Baroque-style San Francisco Monastery and take a look at its catacombs. Along the way, discover hidden gems, such as the remains of the old city walls, the historic bridges over the River Rimac and one of the oldest bars in Peru at the Cordano Bar.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop Guide Entrance fees Snacks Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
- Take a bottle of water and a spare battery for your camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY