My Guide Website?
Lima: Lunch Menu at Mangos Restaurant, Larcomar5 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing sea view and discover the culinary creativity of Mangos Larcomar. Taste the varied Peruvian and international buffet in a wonderful culinary experience.
- Discover the culinary creativity of Mangos Restaurant.
- Try a varied Peruvian and international dishes.
- Chance to take a walk the beautiful bay
- Relax with an incomparable sunset seen from the terrace
- Enjoy the most relaxing sounds of the sea.
DescriptionEnjoy the most relaxing sea view and discover the culinary creativity of Mangos Restaurant at Larcomar. You’ll enjoy a varied Peruvian and international dishes which is a culinary experience that will satisfy the most demanding palates. Do not miss the incomparable sunset seen from the terrace that it is ideal to meet with your friends or to have an awesome time with your family. Sample a delicious variety of dishes: a pisco sour like appetizer, a variety of exquisite dishes and a non-alcoholic drink that will fascinate you.
IncludesLunch: Appetizer (Pisco sour), starter, main course, dessert, a cold drink (lemonade or chicha morada) and a hot drink (tea)
- This activity does not include tranfers to the restaurant.
- Meeting point: Mangos Restaurante, Larcomar, Mal. de la Reserva 610, Miraflores 15074, Peru
- The Restaurant reserves the right to modify the menu options.
- Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.