My Guide Website?
Lima: Nazca Lines, Winery and Huacachina Oasis Private Tour25 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Peruvian culture with a day tour exploring the desert oasis of Huacachina and seeing the Nazca Lines from the sky. Enjoy local cuisine with a winery tour and a traditional lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly over the amazing Nazca Lines
- Visit Huacachina Oasis, a beautiful lagoon surrounded by palm trees
- Discover the dunes of Huacachina on a buggy ride and by doing sandboarding
- Enjoy a wine & pisco tasting and a traditional Peruvian lunch
- Enjoy a relaxing and safe private transportation for your trip
DescriptionStart your tour in the early morning with a freshly prepared breakfast on your journey from your hotel in Lima to Ica. Board a Cessna 208 Caravan and fly over the famous Nazca Lines, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the incredible, ancient geoglyphs from above and wonder at their meaning. View and take photos of the whale, the astronaut, the monkey, the hummingbird, and many more of the glyphs. Land and travel to the oasis and sand dunes of Huacachina in V8 modified dune buggies. Push your body to its limits, as you practice sandboarding down the dunes of the desert. Visit a small chocolate factory and taste some of the famous, traditional Peruvian chocolates. Explore a rural area on the outskirts of Ica. Learn about the production of Pisco, wines, and fruit liqueurs at a local winery and sample as many as you like. Indulge yourself in a traditional Peruvian lunch, made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Try delicious delicacies such as sopa seca and pollo saltado, chicken stir-fry. Following lunch, conclude the trip with a relaxing ride back to your hotel.
IncludesRound trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Lima Private transportation Professional tour guide Flight over the Nazca Lines (Pisco Airport) Huacachina dune buggy experience and sandboarding in the dunes Winery tour and tasting of local wines and piscos Breakfast box Lunch Airport taxes
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your flight to Nazca lines
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- It is recommended that you wear light clothes and shoes, a sun hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- It's also recommended that you bring snacks and potable water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards