My Guide Website?
Lima: Private Nazca Lines & Huacachina Oasis with Lunch10 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the amazing Peruvian culture with a full-day tour exploring the Peruvian desert oasis of Huacachina and looking at the Nazca Lines from the sky. Enjoy the best of Peruvian cuisine with a winery tour and a traditional Peruvian lunch.
- Fly over the amazing Nazca Lines
- Visit Huacachina Oasis, a beautiful lagoon surrounded by palm trees
- Discover the dunes of Huacachina on a buggy ride and by doing sandboarding
- Enjoy a wine tasting and traditional Peruvian lunch
DescriptionStart your tour at 5:30 AM with a freshly prepared, delicious breakfast, on your journey from your hotel in Lima to Ica. Board a Cessna 208 Caravan and fly over the famous Nazca Lines, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the incredible, ancient geoglyphs from above and wonder at their meaning. View and take photos of the whale, the astronaut, the monkey, the hummingbird and many more of the glyphs. Land and travel to the oasis and sand dunes of Huacachina in V8 modified dune buggies. Push your body to its limits, as you practice sandboarding down the dunes of the desert. Visit a small chocolate factory and taste some of the famous, traditional Peruvian chocolates. Explore a rural area in the outskirts of Ica. Learn about the production of Pisco, wines and fruit liqueurs at a local winery and sample as many as you like. Indulge yourself with a traditional Peruvian lunch, made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Try delicious delicacies such as sopa seca and pollo saltado, chicken stir-fry. Return back to your hotel in Lima by 7:00 PM.
IncludesRound trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Lima Professional tour guide (English/Spanish) Flight over the Nazca Lines Huacachina dune buggy experience and sandboarding in the dunes Winery tour and tasting of local wines and pisco Breakfast box Lunch Airport taxes Alcoholic drinks (not specified in the itinerary)
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your flight to Nazca lines
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- It is recommended that you wear light clothes and shoes, a sun hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- It's also recommended that you bring snacks and potable water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now