Lima: Vegan Peruvian Food Tour5 Reviews
Discover the most typical Peruvian flavors in a vegan-friendly way. Taste 15 vegan dishes, drinks and products in one of the most beautiful districts of Lima, the bohemian and artsy Barranco.
- Interact with your local hosts
- Learn how to prepare a pisco chilcano
- Discover the historical and cultural background behind each of the dishes you taste
- Enjoy a 4-hour walking food tour
- Support the NGO Action Against Hunger Peru
DescriptionEnjoy a unique walking tour in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Lima during your vegan Peruvian food tour of Barranco. Embark on a 4-hour tour and taste a variety of dishes accompanied by your local guide. Visit 8 different shops and restaurants, which have been carefully selected just for you. During your tour, taste 15 different flavors of fruits, drinks, and dishes, and be introduced to local small entrepreneurs. Get immersed in Peruvian history and culture through its exquisite food. As you will see, every bite has a story to tell. Be sure to eliminate your hunger by the end of this Barranco vegan food tour.
IncludesTasting of 15 Peruvian savors Official expert guide in English Dedicated support during your stay in Peru Donation to NGO Action Against Hunger Peru Hotel pickup and drop-off Local 18% sales tax (can be exonerated by sending the local partner a passport scan/photo of every tour participant)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as the tour involves a lot of walking
- Your tour includes a donation through the 1 tour = 1 meal social impact partnership to fight anemia and malnutrition in Ayacucho
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY