My Guide Website?
Machu Picchu: 2-Hour Small Group Guided Tour24 Reviews
Explore the "Lost City of the Incas" with an expert guide on a small group of maximum 8 persons, 2-hour guided tour of Machu Picchu. Note: You must have your entrance to machu picchu circuit 1 or 2.
- Learn about the ancient Inca Empire and their 'Lost City' at Machu Picchu
- Watch the sunrise over the ruins from a panoramic viewpoint
- Enjoy individual attention and orientation assistance
DescriptionBook an expert guide and explore the 'Lost City of the Incas' on a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people. Set off on a 2-hour guided tour of Machu Picchu and be amazed by the fascinating history of this ancient place. Wake early to catch the first shuttle to Machu Picchu and experience the first rays of the sun as they sweep through the 'Lost City of the Incas.' Follow your guide to a perfect lookout location for the best views of the ruins and panoramic vistas of the surrounding mountains. Benefit from personalized attention and assistance to find your way around the legendary site before returning to Aguas Calientes at the end of the day. Very important : Is mandatory have the entrance fee to machu picchu circuit 1 or 2 if you have other circuit the tour will be in private only and will have to add more.
IncludesGuided tour of Machu Picchu Pick-up service from Aguas Calientes railway station Assistance upon arrival at Aguas Calientes Transfer to the bus station
- • Please note that no transportation or entrances fees are included in this product
- Each tour has a maximum capacity of 10 people
- Tours are normally in English or Spanish. Please ask for additional languages
- Please note that pick-up from your hotel in Aguas Calientes is only possible if you arrive the day before
- Machu Picchu entrance tickets, bus tickets to Machupicchu, train tickets, meals, and gratuities are not included in the ticket price
- Climb of Huayna Picchu ($25) must be booked in advance request