My Guide Website?
Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Entrance Ticket106 Reviews
Guarantee your entrance to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu by purchasing your tickets in advance. See the Lost Citadel of the Incas from a different perspective and discover the breathtaking landscapes and fascinating history on your own.
- Be one of only 400 people allowed to visit Huayna Picchu per day
- Quickly and safely purchase your tickets to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu in advance
- Admire the breathtaking scenery and see Machu Picchu from 2,693 meters (8,835 ft) above sea level
DescriptionDiscover the landmarks of Machu Picchu Lost Citadel and be one of the 400 people allowed to climb the Huayna Picchu per day. Explore the attraction at your own pace, such as the Temple of the Sun, the terraced fields of the agricultural sector, the Intihuatana stone, and take the famous picture from the observatory with the lost citadel behind. The climb of Huayna Picchu is available in 2 groups: 7:00 am or 10:00 am. Be sure to get there on time for your given time slot for your hike up the mountain. Take in the stunning views at Huayna Picchu, be amazed as you see this infamous, historical city in real life.
IncludesEntrance fee to Machu Picchu Lost Citadel Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu Mountain Hike Tour guide (to be hired on site) Bus and train tickets
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel.
- All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide who can be hired on site
- After booking, you will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. Your GYG voucher will not be valid for entrance
- If you are coming from Cusco you must be advised that the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
- To hike the Huayna Picchu mountain it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition, and most importantly: not afraid of heights
- The mountain can only be climbed by people over 12 years old
- Please be aware of your inbox and spam in your email to receive the information of the local partner
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now