Machu Picchu Ruins + Machu Picchu Mountain Official Tickets65 Reviews
Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace and hike up to Machu Picchu Mountain.
- Avoid the long ticket lines at Machu Picchu by booking in advance
- Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace
- Enjoy the best view of Machu Picchu from the top
DescriptionExplore the magical Lost City of the Incas high up in the Andes. This official ticket will allow you to walk among the ruins of Machu Picchu and hike through Machu Picchu Mountain at your own pace. Be one of the 800 people allowed to enter the Machu Picchu Mountain per day, divided into 2 groups. The first group can access the Mountain from 07:00 am to 08:00 am and the second group from 09:00 am to 10:00 am. The ascent time depends on the physical condition of the individual and can range from 2-3 hours. From the top of Machu Picchu Mountain, you will be able to enjoy impressive views of the surrounding peaks, valleys, and winding Urubamba River.
IncludesEntrance fee to Machu Picchu Lost Citadel Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Mountain Hike Tour guide (must be hired on site) Bus and train tickets
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide who can be hired on site
- After booking you will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. Your GYG voucher will not be valid for entrance
- If you are coming from Cusco you must be advised that the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
- The Machu Picchu Mountain hike is considered moderate in difficulty so it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY