My Guide Website?
Machu Picchu: Ruins & Machu Picchu Mountain Official Tickets218 Reviews
Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace and hike up to Machu Picchu Mountain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Avoid the long ticket lines at Machu Picchu by booking in advance
- Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace
- Enjoy the best view of Machu Picchu from the top
DescriptionExplore the magical Lost City of the Incas high up in the Andes. This official ticket will allow you to walk among the ruins of Machu Picchu and hike through Machu Picchu Mountain at your own pace. Be one of the 800 people allowed to enter the Machu Picchu Mountain per day, divided into 2 groups. The first group can enter the mountain between 7 AM and 8 AM and the second group can enter between 8 AM and 9 AM. The ascent time depends on the physical condition of the individual and can range from 2-3 hours. From the top of Machu Picchu Mountain, you will be able to enjoy impressive views of the surrounding peaks, valleys, and winding Urubamba River.
IncludesEntrance fee to Machu Picchu Lost Citadel - Circuit 3 Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Mountain Hike
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu. You must fill out this information when booking this tour
- The day before your activity takes place, you will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. Your GetYourGuide voucher will not be valid for entry
- If you are coming from Cusco, you must be advised that the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
- You don't need to print your tickets. Present them at the entrance together with a valid passport. The GetYourGuide voucher is not an entry ticket
- You must bring the original ID document used for booking
- The Machu Picchu Mountain hike is considered moderate in difficulty so it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition