My Guide Website?
Machu Picchu Small-Group Combo: Entrance Ticket, Bus & Guide15 Reviews
Get all you need for a great experience at Machu Picchu in one product. Travel worry-free to this ancient Wonder of the World, knowing everything is in order. Meet your guide and spend a great moment wandering the ancient citadel, learning its secrets.
- Explore the ruins of Machu Picchu in the company of a guide
- Avoid crowded lines to book your bus ticket to Machu Picchu
- Enjoy speedy entry into the ancient citadel, leaving you more time to explore
- Walk amongst the highlights of the citadel, in the company of a small group
DescriptionAfter arriving in Aguas Calientes, head to Consettur Bus Station to start your Machu Picchu adventure. Easily hand over your printed ticket, hop on, and enjoy the breathtaking drive up through the clouds to Machu Picchu. Ignore the long lines with your pre-purchased entrance ticket in hand, and join your tour group. Be led through the front gates and follow your guide on a 2-hour journey through the ancient citadel. Listen as your guide answers every and any question you might have. After your tour, you will have free time to explore, take photographs, and maybe even make friends with a llama.
IncludesRound-trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Machu Picchu Lost Citadel entrance fee 2-hour guided small-group tour in Machu Picchu
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance and is mandatory in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- If you are coming from Cusco, the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
- If you are returning to Cusco after visiting Machu Picchu, please consider the waiting time according to the departing time of your train back to Cusco
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- Please note that all visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide
- Wear/take comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing, a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm, and repellent
- Bring snacks and water with you
- Bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that don't accept credit cards
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded once confirmed