My Guide Website?
Paracas: Mini Buggy Ride in Paracas National Reserve15 Reviews
Enjoy the ultimate mini buggy Ride in Paracas National Reserve. This awesome tour will give you the chance to drive and explore the beauty of Paracas Reserve in your own style while having fun at the same time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Paracas Reserve in your own style by driving in a mini buggy
- See amazing colorful landscape
- Spot wildlife at the reserve
- Learn more about Paracas Reserve at the Interpretation Center
DescriptionPick-up will be from your hotel in Paracas to the tour company office. Then you will have a brief health and safety instruction about how to drive the automatic mini buggy. Afterwards, you will be given a vehicle for two persons (driver and co-pilot). Once ready, you will drive and follow the lead vehicle. As you drive along the Paracas Reserve, you will see the beauty and amazing colorful landscape, which makes it such an original place on the Peruvian Coast. You will be able to stop and see many points of interest to see the main attractions of Paracas Reserve. At the end of the tour, you will return to the company office and be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from hotel/house or bus station Private vehicle (mini buggy) for two persons for two hours Tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You must over 18 years old to book this tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Private vehicle (mini buggy) will be provided for two persons for two hours
- Entrance fees and personal travel insurance are to be paid separately
- Tips, food, and drinks are not included in the price