Private Tour: Full Day Balcón del Diablo
From Sacsayhuaman, start the walk to El Balcón del Diablo. The trek continues to Zone X, the Temple of the Moon, and the Complex of Cusilluchayoc. Then return to Cusco, following the old Inca road. Enter the city through the district of San Blas.
- Explore and discover the great 'Balcon del Diablo'
- Get to know and understand the Andean cosmovision
- Walk the Inca roads
- Enter the city until San Blas
- Discover the artisan neighborhood of San Blas
DescriptionEl Balcon del Diablo is a great way to get to know the extraordinary architecture of the Inca Empire. At the top of the same cliff, a crack works as a viewpoint of the whole panoramic view. The trek continues to Zone X, known for its natural rock labyrinths. After a delecious lunch en route, go through the Temple of the Moon; here you will learn more about the Andean cosmovision and its links with the stars and forces of nature. Later visit the archaeological complex of Cusilluchayoc, and after exploring it, undertake the return to Cusco, following the route of the old Inca road that went to the Antisuyo. Enter the city by San Blas, a neighborhood known for its talented artisans, where the tour ends.
IncludesProfessional tour guide who speaks Spanish and English Box lunch Pickup and drop-off Transportation Oxygen balloon and first aid kit Personal Expenses Breakfast or dinner Photographs Gratuities
- Please advise us of your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Cusco downtown in order to organize your transportation
- Children older than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult • Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- Maximum altitude reached on the tour: Chacan 12,358 feet or 3,767 m a.s.l. / Walking distance: 6.2 miles or 10 km
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY