Puerto Maldonado: 3-Hour Tambopata River Cruise at Sunset
Discover the wonders of the Tambopata River on this 3-hour adventure from Puerto Maldonado. Glide along the water against the backdrop of a stunning sunset and go in search of native wildlife including caimans, capybaras, turtles, snakes, bats, and more.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise along the Tambopata River
- See native wildlife including caimans, capybaras, snakes, and more
- Soak up the vibrant atmosphere of the jungle landscape
- Learn about the Amazon Rainforest from your guide
DescriptionThe adventure begins with pickup at 4pm from your hotel in Puerto Maldonado and travels to the Tambopata River. Board your boat for the evening and then set out into the jungle landscape as the sun begins to set. Admire as the sky is transformed with bursts of colour and reflected in the water of the river below. Throughout the boat ride, listen to your guide share fascinating information about the Amazon Rainforest and the native wildlife that lives here. As you sail, keep a lookout for caimans, capybaras, snakes, birds, bats, and more. During the dry season, you can also enjoy a walk on one of the jungle beaches and go in search of turtle nests. At the end of an unforgettable experience, sit back and relax on the return journey to your hotel.
IncludesPuerto Maldonado pickup and drop-off Boat ride Experienced tour guide Food and drinks Gratuities
- The excursion may be canceled in the event of heavy rainfall • Please provide your hotel address when booking to arrange pickup
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now