My Guide Website?
Sacred Valley: Ollantaytambo, Chinchero And Yucay With Lunch14 Reviews
Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and marvel at some of the most famous sites and traditions of this mysterious civilisation.
- Explore stunning Inca sites within the Sacred Valley at leisure
- Step back in time through the cobblestone streets, ruins and quaint shops of Ollantaytambo
- Marvel at the Incan architecture, rock sculptures and colorful markets of Chinchero
- Soak up the beauty of this historical and cultural Andean treasure
DescriptionIn the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel and driven up into the hills to the traditional town of Chinchero, where you can admire breathtaking views of the valley below. Discover the artisan traditions lovingly preserved by the inhabitants of this area, and learn about the inherited knowledge of the Incas. Explore archaeological remains and a beautiful 17th-century church. Then, you will be transferred to the Living Museum of Yucay, a colourful center of Andean tradition. Travel back in time to antiquity through authentic demonstrations of textile work, adobe, pottery and silverware. Once you have fulfilled your cultural cravings, enjoy lunch and free time in the stunning village of Ollantaytambo. Visit its archaeological site, untouched since Inca times, and climb the iconic fortress, built next to a mountain. After you have finished gazing at the majestic beauty of the valley, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesGuide: English and Spanish Transportation Lunch Admission to Living Museum of Yucay and Chinchero church Gratuities Photos Personal expenses BTC: Boleto Turístico del Cusco
- You must provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant in order to confirm your booking
- Please advise the supplier of your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Cusco downtown in order to organize your transportation
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local partner
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now