Machu Picchu: Vistadome Train Round-trip Ticket1 Reviews
Take the Vistadome train which offers a unique connection with the scenery along the way to Machu Picchu, making you feel part of the surrounding nature.
- Take the train from Cusco or Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Enjoy snack service on board with coffee and tea
- Enjoy your ride to Machu Picchu while resting and taking in incredible views through the panoramic windows
- Choose the best route and round-trip schedules to suit your trip
DescriptionTravel to one of the world's most famous archaeological sites on the Vistadome train from Cusco or Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes, near Machu Pichu. With panoramic windows in each carriage, take in the views of the surrounding mountains and beautiful countryside. Return trips on the Vistadome also offer an onboard fashion show, featuring the exclusive baby alpaca wool collection with the latest trends in alpaca apparel, all available for sale. As an added bonus, enjoy live dances inspired by the ancient culture of the Andes. Enjoy a snack made from local ingredients, so you can get the full Andean experience through local cuisine. The trip also includes non-alcoholic beverages for your onboard refreshment. Free WiFi is also available for the exclusive use of passengers at Poroy, Ollantaytambo, and Machu Picchu Station.
IncludesRound-trip ticket to Peru Rail Vistadome Train to Machu Picchu Machu Picchu entrance tickets Any other transportation Tour guide Foods and drinks Personal expenses
- When booking, please provide full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is MANDATORY in advance in order to confirm your train tickets
- Departure and return times are fixed and not subjected to changes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now