Best Camping in Peru
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Peru team
Camping is your target if you are looking for a very calm and quiet environment hopefully to have deep dreaming and a very calming waking up with the first sunrise followed by the singing of wild birds on a budget.
It is difficult to locate areas in Peru where travelers can stay overnight in the open air; however, here are some that you can find useful.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car