Best Activities & Sports in Peru
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Peru team
In terms of wildlife and natural beauty, few countries can compete with Peru, making it an excellent destination for ecotourism, hiking/trekking, walking, river rafting, paragliding, sport fishing, rock climbing, sandboarding, and much more.
Peru has large areas of wild and agricultural nature, including the world's tallest desert ranges, the Amazon Rainforest, and the vast Pacific coast. Our Local Experts Team has selected these Activities and Sports for you to check out.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Salkantay Trek 5-Day Hike to Machu Picchu
- From Lima: Full-Day Paracas and Huacachina Bus Tour
- Iquitos: Belen Market and Venice Loretana Guided Tour
- From Nazca: 35-Minute Flight Over Nazca Lines
- Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour