My Guide Website?
3 Day from Lima: Nazca Lines Flight, Paracas, and Huacachina
This is a 3-day short tour from Lima to the Pacific beach town of Paracas, the stunning desert oasis of Huacachina, and the mysterious Nazca Lines. A perfect 3-day escape from Lima.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands off the coast of Paracas
- Visit the Paracas National Reserve, incredible views of desert meeting the ocean
- Dune Buggy up and Sandboard down the biggest sand dunes in South America
- Fly over the Nazca Lines which have left thousands of people baffled for years
DescriptionDAY 1: Lima - Paracas our day starts with an early pick up, the bus will stop for breakfast, try a unique breakfast straight from the bread ovens of Mirasur and enjoy some of the freshest baked bread in Peru and watch the local horses as they show the traditional dance of Caballos del Paso. Once you arrive in Paracas, you will have the afternoon free. You will have the chance to do activities in Paracas, like the Golden Shados trek, just ask your guide! DAY 2: Paracas - Huacachina: At 8:00 am, you will go on the 2-hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, a smaller version of the Galapagos Islands. You'll see sea lions, penguins, and plenty of birds up close and in their natural habitat! Around 10:30 am, go on a guided tour of one of South America’s biggest protected desert reserves. Stunning Pacific coastline where the desert meets the ocean. At 12:30 pm, move on from Paracas to Huacachina, a natural oasis located in the Ica Desert home to the biggest sand dunes in South America. There, you will have free time to explore and have lunch at one of the local restaurants around the oasis. Following lunch, it will be time for 2 hours of exhilarating dune buggying and sandboarding! Dune buggy up the sand dunes and sandboard down these giant hills of sand, a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the only natural desert oasis in South America, spend the night there. DAY 3: Huacachina - Nazca - Lima On day three, at 7:30 am, take the private transfer from Huacachina to Nazca, this is a 3-hour ride not guided. The shuttle will arrive in Nazca around 11:00 am, straight to the airport. You will fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines, which have left thousands of people baffled for years. You will have free time in Nazca, approximately 2 hours free, enough time to visit the Cantalloc Aqueducts, you can get more info about this with your guide on the bus. At 3:00 pm you will travel back to Huacachina and later that night, at 7:00 pm, travel back to Lima, during which you can sit back and relax on the comfortable seats. At the end of your journey, you will be dropped off directly to your hotel/hostel.
IncludesPick up and drop off at your hotel 2-hour boat tour to the Ballestas Island Tour to the Paracas National Reserve Tour in Paracas 2-hour Sandboarding and dune buggy tour Nazca Lines Flight (*private shuttle service will transport you to and from Nazca - Not Guided) Friendly onboard Bilingual Guide to assist and advise
- -Passenger MUST present their original passport at the airport for the flight -Passengers over 95 Kg must pay for an extra seat on the plane directly to the operator -The bus will be back in Miraflores around 11:30 pm-midnight (will be later for Lima downtown) -Minimum age for the buggy and sandboarding tour is 7 years -Important holidays: Easter weekend April 06-09 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators), and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only 1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)