My Guide Website?
Cusco: Abode of the Gods ATV Tour with Transfer31 Reviews
Enjoy a new activity within the City of Cusco by embarking on a thrilling ATV guided journey to the Abode of the Gods. Ride through the most magical landscape and discover impressive stone sculptures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Delight your eyes with the most breathtaking landscapes
- Test your ATV-riding skills on a thrilling adventure
- Take stunning panoramic photos of the Abode of the Gods
- Explore the impressive modern sculptures carved in stone
- Learn more about the history of the Inca civilization
DescriptionDiscover one of the newest attractions in Cusco and become immersed in the world of the Inca as you take a guided ride on an exciting ATV through the natural landscape of Peru. Explore the modern stone carvings dedicated to celebrating the history and culture of this wonderful nation. Allow your driver to take you to the Tica Tica area, where you'll have some time to practice on your ATV until you are ready to start this magical guided excursion. Ride your own vehicle towards the Laguna de Piuray (if you choose this option), across a 43-kilometer route. Appreciate the snowy Verónica and Chicón mountains, accompanied by a magical landscape in contact with nature and some local residents. Return to visit the Abode of the gods, where you'll appreciate the modern stone sculpture works representing the symbolic Pachamama and puma, as well as some Inca faces. Enjoy this new and exciting attraction surrounded by the most breathtaking views.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Single or double ATV vehicle Instructor/tour guide Briefing and instructional practice Safety equipment
- This experience requires good weather. In the case of a cancelation due to weather conditions, the activity will be rescheduled or refunded Keep in mind you'll drive a semi-automatic double or single ATV