My Guide Website?
Cusco: Open-Top Bus City Tour33 Reviews
Discover the historic center of Cusco from the comfort of an open-top bus. Visit the best lookouts in the city and pass by several historic archaeological sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at ancient archaeological sites
- Enjoy a bus ride through traditional streets and squares.
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the Statue of Christ
DescriptionDiscover the best of Cusco on a 2.5-hour guided tour in the comfort of an open-top bus and in the company of a professional guide. After boarding the bus, your will pass the San Cristobal Temple and Colcampata Inca wall, where you can admire panoramic views of the main square, Plaza De Armas. Next, enjoy a panoramic overview of the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo and Puca Pucara. Later, stop at the white statue of Christ which towers over the city. From here, admire breathtaking views of Cusco and the surrounding area before begging the drive back to the city center.
IncludesTransportation Professional tour guide Entrance to the bell tower of San Cristobal Church
- The bus will not stop at or enter the sites of Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo and Puca Pucara
- The tour takes place rain or shine — in case of rain, you can enjoy the tour from the ground floor of the bus • The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research