Cusco: Tandem Paragliding in The Sacred Valley of The Incas1 Reviews
Fly over the Sacred Valley of the Incas by paragliding with specialized instructors and see the birthplace of this society from a completely different angle. Get photos and videos for sharing your once-in-a-lifetime experience with family and friends.
- Fly over the Sacred Valley of the Incas and admire the spectacular landscape
- Take stunning photos and a video from your flight back home to share with friends and family
- Be assisted by a specialized instructor so you have the experience of a lifetime
DescriptionDelight in the experience of a lifetime by paragliding over the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Soar safely above the valley in tandem with a professional instructor, and take photos and videos during your flight to relive your unforgettable experience with family and friends. Following pickup at your hotel in Cusco's Historic Center or the Sacred Valley, head to the flight point where all the team will be waiting for you to pass on flight instructions and safety recommendations. After some brief safety instructions, your instructor will give you a harness and helmet and explain the takeoff procedure. The flight is from Cerro Sacro, in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and will take between 15–20 minutes. Located in the northeast of the city of Cusco, with a height of 3,880 meters (12,730 feet), this mountain boasts unique features with a slope of 70 degrees or more, and a vertical drop of 600 meters (1,969 feet). Cerro Sacro is one of the safest mountains in its topography. Before you take off and as you fly, marvel at the majestic landscape around the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Once you're back on solid ground, return to central Cusco or the Sacred Valley areas for drop-off.
IncludesHotel pickup from Cusco Historic Center or from Sacred Valley hotels (depending on option selected) Drop-off in Cusco Historic Center (at either Plaza de Armas or Plaza del Recorrido) or your hotel in the Sacred Valley (depending on option selected) Paraglide flight lasting 15-20 minutes Professional instructor Photos and video from your flight Safety instructions Licensed safety equipment, harness, and helmet Food and drinks
- If the weather conditions become unstable for a flight (high winds, turbulence, rain, etc.), the pilot has the choice to wait or otherwise cancel the flight to safeguard the safety of passengers. Passengers will be notified. The passenger or passengers, in this case, have to pay transport costs
- Keep in mind sometimes it is necessary to wait for the right weather conditions to take off
- For safety reasons, only children that weigh over 40 kilograms (88 pounds) are allowed to fly, with their parents' or guardian's permission
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY