My Guide Website?
From Arequipa: Misti Volcano Trekking - 2 days
Experience days full of adrenaline, climb the Misti volcano with this 2 day excursion from Arequipa. You will enjoy a route full of beautiful natural landscapes at more than 5800 meters of altitude.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Enjoy this exclusive trekking that we offer for you.
- Amazing ascent of an active volcano in Arequipa
- Observe the wonderful landscapes from the top of the volcano.
DescriptionItinerary: Day 1: Arequipa - Misti Volcano. We will pick you up from your hotel in Arequipa before 8:00 am and transfer you in a vehicle to the Misti volcano via the Chiguata road. During a two hour drive we will reach an altitude of 3300 meters above sea level. Once there, we will start the ascent on foot up the slope of the volcano. During the walk you will observe the incredible views that this place offers us until we reach the desired base camp, located at 4800 meters. After six hours of trekking, we will have dinner and rest at the camp until the next day. Day 2: Misti Volcano - Arequipa After a great rest we will enjoy a hearty breakfast to replenish our strength. We will begin the ascent to the summit of Misti Volcano. We will take a long walk until we reach 5825 meters. When we reach our goal, you will have an hour of free time to take beautiful pictures of the views from the crater of the volcano. Finally we will start the descent to 3300 meters altitude, where the vehicle will be waiting for us to take us back to Arequipa. Arrival at your hotels is scheduled for 14:00 hours.
IncludesPick up from the hotel Transportation 1 night accommodation with in a base camp. 1 breakfast and 1 dinner. English and Spanish speaking guide. Mountain equipment.
- Please enter your contact number correctly with your country code and your WhatsApp.