My Guide Website?
From Cusco: 2-Night Lake Titicaca Excursion2 Reviews
Discover Lake Titicaca with a full-day boat tour of the lake. Visit the famous floating islands and the isolated mainland island community of Taquile.
- Visit the man-made Uros island
- Meet a community which was until recently isolated from the outside world
- Cruise the highest navigable lake in the world out to the remote island of Taquile
DescriptionDay 1 Meet your driver at the bus terminal in Cusco in the evening and board your overnight bus to Puno. Day 2 After a night on the road, arrive in Puno in the morning. Transfer to your hostel where you can leave your bags for the day. Next, take the boat out to the Uros Islands for a guided tour of the famous floating reed islands. Enjoy a cruise through the highest navigable lake in the world to reach the remote island of Taquile. Upon arrival at Taquile, enjoy a guided tour of the island which takes in some of the best viewpoints available before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, begin the journey back to Puno. In Puno, enjoy some free to explore the city or go for dinner at one of the many restaurants before boarding your overnight bus back to Cusco. Day 3 Get dropped off at your hotel or hostel in Cusco in the morning.
IncludesReturn transportation from Cusco Hotel drop-off Boat transportation at Lake Titicaca Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking guide Entry ticket to Uros Floating Islands Entry ticket to Taquile Island Lunch Breakfast and dinner in Puno Hotel pickup
- This tour is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary
- This is a 1-day activity with 2 overnight bus journeys
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now