My Guide Website?
From Cusco: 2-Night Lake Titicaca Excursion17 Reviews
Discover Lake Titicaca with a full-day boat tour of the highest navigable lake in the world, visiting the famous “floating islands” and the isolated mainland island community of Amantani.
- Visit the man-made Uros island
- Admire the views of Lake Titicaca’s shores
- Visit the remote community of Amantani Island
DescriptionDay 1 Meet at the bus terminal in Cusco in the evening and board your overnight bus to Puno, the bus departs from Cusco at 9:30 pm. The address to the terminal is Industrial 550. Day 2 After a night on the road, arrive in Puno in the morning, around 5:30 am. Transfer to our partner hostel where you can store your luggage for free, while you go on the tour. Next, take the boat out to the Uros Islands for a guided tour of the famous floating reed islands. Cruise the highest navigable lake in the world out to the remote Island of Amantani. Enjoy a guided tour of Amantani island. Learn the traditional history, lifestyle, and cultures of the island community. Around 12:30 pm, take the boat across to the Llachon Peninsula. Lunch in the shore-side village of Llachon. Witness the seasonal activities of this rural community and enjoy some free time in one of the most picturesque hideaways on Lake Titicaca. In Puno, enjoy some free to explore the city or go for dinner at one of the many restaurants before boarding your overnight bus back to Cusco, at 9:30 pm, from our partner hostel. Day 3 Get dropped off at your hotel or hostel in Cusco in the morning.
IncludesGuided transportation from Cusco to Puno Boat transportation Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking guide Entry ticket to Uros Floating Islands Entry ticket to Amantani Island Lunch in Llachon Peninsula
- This tour is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary
- This is a 1-day activity with 2 overnight bus journeys
- There is a hostel where you can store your bags and pay to shower