My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Excursion to Humantay lake from Cusco1 Reviews
Enjoy a wonderful day hike to the Humantay Lake, where you will have incredible views of the surrounding landscape, snow-capped mountains, herds of llamas and alpacas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the landscape surrounding the Humantay Lake.
- Marvel at panoramic views of Nevado Salkantay.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and lunch buffet made with Andean products.
- Capture the best moments towards the route of the Humantay Lake.
DescriptionOur tour begins with the pick up at 4:00 a.m. from your hotel located in the historical center of Cusco. Then we will head northwest of Cusco, to the district of Mollepata where we will have our first stop to enjoy a delicious breakfast. Then we will continue in our mobility to the parking lot (Challacancha), from where we will start our hike. Then we will have a walk of approximately 2 hours to reach the Humantay Lagoon, upon arrival we will have enough time to take pictures and tour much of the place. After that, we return by the same route to Challacancha to return to Mollepata. Arriving in the district of Mollepata we will have a buffet lunch in a picturesque restaurant. Finally, once the tour is finished, we will return to Cusco city, arrival time is approximately 18:00 hrs.
IncludesPick up from the hotel (historical center of Cusco) Tourist transportation Bilingue guide Meals: Breakfast and lunch Walking sticks First aid kit Oxygen bottle
- The entrance to Humantay lake can be purchased in the district of Mollepata. Wear appropriate clothing for the activity. Necessary to wear a hat, sun block, sunglasses. This tour involves a medium level hike.