My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Full-Day Group Tour of Machu Picchu200 Reviews
Experience Machu Picchu a local guide on this group tour from Cusco. Discover the mysticism and magic of this world wonder.
- Learn about the history of the Incan people that once lived in Machu Picchu
- Take a guided tour with a certified local guide
- View the landscapes of the Peruvian Andes while traveling by train
- Snap pictures of your experience at Machu Picchu
DescriptionTravel from Cusco to learn about the majestic Inca city: Machu Picchu and the ancient civilization living there. Discover the secrets that are hidden in it. Go back in time as you explore the streets of these ruins located in the Peruvian Andes. Begin with an early morning pickup from your hotel in Cusco for transfer to the train station. Get on board and enjoy the comforts offered by the train during the journey to Machu Picchu. Choose from the option of a standard train or a Vistadome train that offers panoramic views. Enjoy the dynamic landscapes of the Peruvian Andes. Arrive in Aguas Calientes and take a bus to the entrance of the citadel of Machu Picchu. Learn about the history of this wonderful place. Depending on the option you select, enjoy a guided visit of Circuit 5. Visit Qolqas, the Agricultural Zone, the waterway, dry pit, Temple of the Sun, Inka House, water sources, set three covers, Pisonay Square, and the archaeological reserve. Take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and get recommendations for lunch. Board the train back to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy station where transportation will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco.
IncludesTransport from your hotel to the train station Round trip train from Ollantaytambo/Poroy to Aguas Calientes Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Local guide Entrance to Machu Picchu 24-hour assistance in Spanish and English Guided visit of Circuit 5 (if option selected)
- Please carry a valid passport on the day of your trip Trains are organized according to availability Hotel pickup is available to hotels in the center of Cusco The guided tour of Machu Picchu lasts approximately 2-2.5 hours and there will be free time to enjoy Aguas Calientes before returning to Cuzco Machu Picchu is regulated by the government of Peru, so visitors can only stay in the citadel during the guided tour Please note that in compliance with the rules, you will not be able to re-enter the citadel Due to the new provisions in the purchase of entrances to Machu Picchu, the provider will inform all passengers that in case of canceling their reservation, the percentage corresponding to the entrance ticket cannot be refunded