My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Palccoyo Mountain Tour full day
Discover the Palccoyo Mountain, another of the wonders of Cusco and an alternate route to the Colored Mountain. Enjoy a full day observing the Peruvian Andes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- During the hike you will observe herds of llamas and alpacas.
- You will be surrounded by mountains and landscapes of the place.
- You will have incredible views from the Forest of Stones.
- Capture in photos and videos all the landscape around you.
DescriptionOur tour starts at approximately 4:00 a.m. We will pick you up from your accommodation located preferably in the historical center of Cusco. Then we will head south of Cusco, to the town of Cusipata where we will have our first stop for breakfast. Before arriving to the town of Palccoyo we will make a stop to take some pictures of the attractive colonial bridge and the Inca bridge. Arriving to Palccoyo Mountain (4,900 m.a.s.l.), we will have free time to take pictures and enjoy the place. We will also be able to observe part of the Ausangate snow-capped mountain. We will return to the parking lot to return to Cusipata where we will have lunch and finally return to the city of Cusco (arrival at approximately 18:00 hrs), our mobility will leave you one block from the main scuare ( Regocijo square).
IncludesPick up from hotel (historical center of Cusco) Tourist transportation Bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish) Breakfast / Lunch Walking sticks First aid kit Oxygen bottle
- The entrance fee to Palccoyo Mountain can be purchased on site. Wear appropriate clothing for the activity. It is necessary to wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. This tour does not involve much walking.