My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Via Ferrata and Sky Lodge Zipline4 Reviews
Climb up 300 meters on a rock cliff to enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery. Descend using 6 circuit zip lines, flying over the Sacred Valley.
- Climb 300 meters of a rock face with via ferrata
- Admire the spectacular mountain scenery and views over the Sacred Valley
- Get your adrenaline pumping with 6 zip-line cables that go up to 2400 meters total
DescriptionStart with pickup your hotel around 8:00 AM and enjoy a scenic 1-hour ride until you reach the Via Ferrata base. On arrival, you’ll be provided with the safety equipment to start ascending the rock cliff. Via Ferrata is a path used to climb a mountain with a permanent safety system including metal steps and a lifeline that assures your safety at all times. Being accompanied by an expert guide, begin the 300 meters ascent that will take about 1 hour to reach the highest point. Here, stop for a quick box lunch and admire the breathtaking views over the Valley and Vilcanota river below. Next, prepare for flying along the 6 zip-line cables that range from 250 up to 700 meters long. Attached to the lines, feel the adrenaline of being suspended on the air as you go from one mountain face to other. After descending more than 300 meters in zip-zag, the adventure will end in the base. Then the transport will take you back to Cusco or Sacred Valley locations such as Ollantaytambo, where you can connect to Machu Picchu.
IncludesHotel pickup from downtown Cusco Round trip transportation Certified safety equipment: body harness, helmet, gloves, zipline, and Via Ferrata safety facilities Box lunch Spanish and English-speaking guide Dropoff at Cusco or Sacred Valley
- The full names, passport numbers, and birthdays of all participants must be provided when booking
- This activity is suitable for beginners or expert climbers
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing, a windbreaker, and rubber or hiking shoes
- If you are with children, only those over 8 years old can participate
- All guides are professionally trained