My Guide Website?
From Cuzco: Salt Mines and Moray Ruins ATV Adventure1 Reviews
Ride ATVs through the incredible Peruvian countryside and visit ancient sites like the Salt Mines and the Inca ruin of Moray. Learn the history, accompanied by an expert on this full-day adventure.
- Enjoy exploring the Sacred Valley while on this all-day ATV adventure
- Explore the ancient and fascinating Inka terraces in Moray Archaeological Site
- Take in panoramic views of the natural and historic Salt Mines of the region
- Marvel at ancient Incan architecture and rectangular pools high on a mountain
- Learn about the fascinating history of Incan people, specifically their farming
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day guided tour of the Peruvian countryside on this thrilling ATV adventure. Explore beautiful locations like the Sacred Valley and see ancient wonders like the Salt Mines and the ruins of Moray. Start the day with a pickup from your hotel in Cusco and drive along the scenic Peruvian countryside to basecamp. Mount your ATV and start your thrilling all-day adventure. The first stop is the Salt Mines. Ride for 1.5 hours along dusty trails to the Sacred Valley of Peru. Witness a vast collection of salt mines with water flowing from a spring high on a mountain. Admire the incredible views overlooking the valley and the unusual rectangular pools below. Continue riding for another 1.5 hours until you reach Moray, an Incan archaeological site. Marvel at this archeological wonder built by the ancient Incan people and learn how it was used for farming from your expert guide.
IncludesHotel pickup in Cusco Bilingual guide Quad bike for 1 person Shared quad bike for 2 people Guided tour inside Moray and the Salt Mines
- Weather conditions may affect the tour