My Guide Website?
From Iquitos: 3-Day Amazon Jungle Adventure Trip2 Reviews
Experience a real Amazon adventure. Immerse yourself in the beautiful jungle, navigate the Amazon River, and meet the Yahuas tribe. See dolphins, snakes, primates, and more.
- Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the jungle
- Sail along the Amazon and spot dolphins
- Learn about the medicinal plants that grow in the Amazon
- Experience sunrise and sunset in the jungle
- See how the Yahuas tribe lives
DescriptionExplore the Amazon on a 3-day guided tour. Take a trip on the river, meet a local tribe, and admire stunning jungle landscapes. Day 1After pickup from Iquitos airport, head straight to the Port of Nanay to board a boat. Sail to where the Nanay River meets the Amazon. Take a 2.5-hour trip along the Amazon River to the lodge where you will be staying. Enjoy lunch and a chance to relax in the lodge's hammock room. Next, visit an eco-butterfly farm and a riverside eco-village. Return to the lodge for dinner before spotting tarantulas, snakes, insects, and birds on a night excursion. Day 2Get up early to watch the sunrise. Spot herons, eagles, parakeets, and exotic birds. Then, return to the lodge for breakfast and free time. After lunch, fish for piranhas and more. Enjoy the sunset, followed by dinner and traditional Amazonian tales back at the lodge. Day 3After breakfast, set off on a botanical plant walk and search for lianas. Enjoy lunch at the lodge before checking out and heading back to Iquitos. From there, be transferred to your hotel or the airport by motorcycle taxi.
IncludesAirport pickup Airport or hotel drop-off Boat trip Double room Day 1: lunch and dinner Day 2: breakfast, lunch, and dinner Day 3: breakfast and lunch All excursions mentioned in the tour description
- It is recommended to get the vaccination for yellow fever at your own expense This tour starts at 10 AM and ends on the last day at 5 PM at the city port. That is why it is important that you arrive on flights before 9 AM (or stay a day before in a hotel) and the last day your return flight must be after 7 PM or stay one night in the city (night not included)