My Guide Website?
From La Paz: 2-Day Tour to Isla del Sol & Lake Titicaca9 Reviews
Explore Lake Titicaca, visit Copacabana and take a speedboat out to Isla del Sol, considered the birthplace of the Inca legend. Spend the night at Isla del Sol and see the coast of Yumani.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Salkantay Trek 5-Day Hike to Machu Picchu
- From Lima: Full-Day Paracas and Huacachina Bus Tour
- Iquitos: Belen Market and Venice Loretana Guided Tour
- From Nazca: 35-Minute Flight Over Nazca Lines
- Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour
- Skim across the cobalt waters of Lake Titicaca by speedboat
- Explore the remains of Inca civilization with an expert local guide
- Enjoy the best viewpoint of Lake Titicaca, the world's highest navigable lake
- Visit the historical towns of Copacabana and Yumani
- Spend the night on the Isla del Sol, birthplace of the Inca sun god
DescriptionDepart from La Paz on a guided two-day trip that includes a boat journey on Lake Titicaca and visits to Copacabana, Yumani and Isla del Sol, where you will be spending the night. Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the cobalt blue lake and snow-sprinkled mountains as you explore the land of the Inca. The tour will depart La Paz early in the morning for Lake Titicaca. Your first stop will be at the Tiquina viewpoint, where you will get some stunning panoramic views of Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world at an elevation of 3,812 meters. Next, take a ferry across to Copacabana, the main Bolivian town on the shore of the lake that sits right beside the border with Peru. From here you’ll travel by speedboat to the Isla del Sol, considered by the Incas as the birthplace of their Sun God. In the afternoon, you’ll have time to explore Yumani, on the south coast of the island, and marvel at the Sol Pilko Kaina temple and the details of Inca architecture. After spending the night on the island, you’ll have the next day free until 15.30, giving you plenty of time to visit the northern side of the island, home to the Golden Museum and the Inca Fountain of Youth. In the afternoon, you’ll take the boat back to Copacabana, where you’ll have time for dinner before catching the bus back to La Paz where you will arrive around 23.00.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Bus transport to Copacabana Round-trip boat to and from Isla del Sol
- You will arrive back in La Paz around 22:30 pm - 23:00 pm the next day