My Guide Website?
Lima: City Highlights Walking Tour & Catacombs5 Reviews
Explore the historic city center of Lima on a guided tour. Visit the Archbishop's Palace, City Hall, Saint Francis Monastery, and the underground catacombs while hearing the history of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- We will visit the beatiful Plaza San Martín
- Know the Plaza Mayor, Cathedral, the Archbishop's Palace
- Know the amazing Catacombs-Monastery of St. Francis of Assisis.
- We will visit the famous Jiron de la Union.
DescriptionWe will start by picking you up from where you are staying and then we will head to the historic center of Lima. We will visit our extraordinary Plaza San Martin! which is surrounded by beautiful buildings such as the Gran Hotel Bolivar, the incredible twin buildings, the Colon Theater, etc. Then we will travel back in time walking through our famous Jiron de la Union! considered the most important street in Lima, as it was characterized as a more aristocratic street, where the most famous people of the city met, we will continue visiting our imposing Plaza Mayor, which is surrounded by important buildings such as: The Government Palace, The Cathedral, The Archbishop's Palace, The City Hall, The Union Club, etc. On the way to the Monastery of San Francisco de Asis we will be able to observe the Library that formerly was the railroad station as well as the Cordano Bar and finally as the cherry on the cake the fascinating underground Catacombs.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional Tour Guide Professional Driver Entry Ticket to the Catacombs Bottle of Water
- This tour will take place rain or shine. This is an smooth walking tour. If you are brining a stroller or wheelchair let us know in advance.