My Guide Website?
Lima: Miraflores Trending Flavors Half-Day Walking Tour21 Reviews
A walking tour providing a great opportunity for those who like to taste different flavors and want to try Peruvian dishes. You will learn about the coffee process, visit a local market, and try the very famous ceviche within this flavorsome tour.
- Walk around a local market to see and try some products
- Visit some non-tourist restaurants, places that only a local friend will take you to try some food
- Walk around Miraflores and learn about its flavorsome history
DescriptionThe meeting point is at “Terrua” coffee shop; the baristas are going to share with us their great passion for Peruvian coffee, this small taste is recommended for everybody. After coffee, there is a 15 minutes walk. The first stop is going to be in a small local restaurant to try “Chicharrones”, delicious traditional pork sandwich. Then is time for something sweet. Our friends from “Lucas”, a small local bakery, are in charge of making us try some deserts. Next stop is the local market to see some local products and try some different fruits The most popular Peruvian dish is included on this adventure! at 'Maraparte' ceviche bar will prepare us a delicious ceviche, made of marinated fish in lemon juice accompanied by onion, corn, chili, etc. Here you can also try Chilcano, a long drink made with Pisco. On the way back to Terrua there is one last stop for churros in Manolo´s.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Coffee Fruit at the local market Ceviche or seafood tapa Pisco Dessert
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Wear Sunblock and a hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Bring local currency in case you wish to buy souvenirs
- Bring a bottle of water