Lima: Pachacamac Inca Archaeological Complex Tour52 Reviews
Learn more about the culture, traditions, and history of the Inca Empire on a guided tour of the vast archaeological site of Pachacamac. Get breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean from the Temple of the Sun.
- Explore an ancient Inca site three times larger than Machu Picchu
- Learn more about the Inca Empire at the Pachacamac Museum
- Get stunning ocean views from the Temple of the Sun
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel in Lima, and then travel 30 minutes southeast to the archaeological complex of Pachacamac, named for the Inca Earth Maker god Pacha Kamaq. Learn all about the culture and traditions of the Inca Empire at the museum, where artifacts discovered at the site are artfully displayed. Stroll around the sacred land and get stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from the pyramid Temple of the Sun. Return to the car and enjoy traditional alfajores (cookies) from the region. Then, drive back to Lima full of memories, and get dropped off at your hotel on arrival.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Museum entrances fees Guide Taxes Parking Traditional snack Meals and drinks
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair restrictions apply to certain areas of this activity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY