My Guide Website?
Lima: Private Classic City Tour9 Reviews
Discover the old side of the Peruvian capital on a private tour. Admire the beautiful colonial architecture. Visit many historic sights including the Government Palace, the San Francisco Convent and catacombs, and Huaca Pucllana ancient temple.
- Walk around the Historical center of Lima
- Visit the impressive San Francisco Convent and the famous catacombs
- Enjoy the glamorous guard change at the Government Palace
- Appreciating the beautiful colonial architecture
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your accommodation, start your morning tour with a first stop at the Huaca Pucllana, an ancient temple located in the center of Miraflores. Continue the itinerary with another stop in the historical center of Lima and appreciate the republican and colonial architecture that will make you feel like you are in Europe. Walk around the city center and see the Plaza San Martin and Plaza Mayor, considered by Unesco as Human Cultural Patrimony since 2000. Every day at noon, admire the guard change at the Government Palace. Visit the San Francisco convent, famous for its beautiful architecture and art collection. Don't miss the opportunity to go down into the catacombs, one of the first cemeteries in South America. After this, you will be driven back to your hotel in a private vehicle.
IncludesGuide Private transportation Entrance to the Monastery of San Francisco and the Catacombs
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock and a sweater
- Please bring money in local currency with you because some small local businesses may not accept credit cards