My Guide Website?
Paracas: Ballestas Islands Morning Boat Tour73 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Ballestas Islands, home to an array of wildlife including sea lions, penguins, and many other endangered animals and birds. Learn about these fascinating islands as you admire the stunning landscape that surrounds them.
- Discover the famous, unique and enigmatic geoglyph in Paracas known as El Candelabro
- Admire the playful sea lions and the friendly penguins that live on the Ballestas Islands
- Sail around the rock formations and marvel at the many colors and types of birds that inhabit the islands
DescriptionYour Paracas coastline adventure departs from the marina in the morning and then heads out onto the open blue waters of the ocean. The first stop of the tour is the famous El Candelabro, also known as the ‘Candelabra of the Andes’, a prehistoric geoglyph on the northern face of the Paracas Peninsula at Pisco Bay. Admire the imposing figure set into the landscape and learn more about the history of the geoglyph from your tour guide. The boat sails onto the Ballestas Islands next, a collection of biodiverse islets that are home to an array of protected and endangered animals and birds. From the boat, admire these beautiful islands and learn about the many marine species it houses, including the curious Humboldt penguins, the playful sea lions, and the exuberant colorful birds. Visitors to the islands are not permitted onto the land because it is a protected natural area, however there is plenty of time to see all that the islands have to offer from the comfort of the boat.
IncludesLife vests for each visitor Professional guide in English and Spanish Boats have ecological engines of 200 HP each Tourist tax rates
- For security reasons, only children over 1-year-old can join the tour
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, and also a light coat - it may be cold during the boat ride
- All tourist tax rates are included in the tour price