My Guide Website?
Sacred Valley: Maras & Moray by Quad Bike from Cusco178 Reviews
Follow in the ancient footsteps of the Incas and visit the ruins of Moray by Quad Bike. Get stunning views of the Urubamba mountain range, go to the salt mines of Salineras and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Explore the Sacred Valley by quad bike
- Discover the remains of the agricultural terraces of Moray
- Get breathtaking views of the Urubamba Mountain range
- Take in views of the salt mines of Maras
DescriptionEmbark on an incredible experience on four wheels during this guided ATV adventure tour from Cusco through the Sacred Valley. Take in views of the Urubamba Mountains as you venture to Maras and the archeologist site of Moray. Leaving by van from Cusco, travel for approximately one hour to the community of Cruz Pata in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Get ready for the start of your adventure after approximately 15 minutes of ATV training. Once ready, drive approximately 1.5 hours to the archaeological site of Moray to closely observe the remains of the terraces built by the Incas to experiment with the adaptation of crops. Later, hop back in the van to continue to the salt mines of Maras (outside only). Enjoy beautiful views of the Urubamba Mountain range and contemplate the peaks of the Verónica and Chicón Mountains. At the historic salt mines, you'll have the opportunity to take pictures from a viewpoint as well as buy the products made from the same salt that is found there. At the end of the trip, take a different route back to the city of Cusco, ending a day full of adrenaline.
IncludesTransportation by tourist vehicle Hotel pickup in the historic center of Cusco Guide Quad bike tour (single or double rider) Safety equipment
- It is prohibited for passenger safety to drive an ATV to the salt mines; you will see the mines from the outside instead Wear suitable clothes and bring your sunglasses, sunblock and a raincoat
- If you choose the single-rider option then you will drive the ATV yourself
- If you choose the double-rider option then you and a partner will share one ATV, with one person driving and the other enjoying the ride