My Guide Website?
Sacred Valley: Via Ferrata and Zip-Line Climbing Tour
Pump your adrenaline as you climb the Via Ferrata mountain route, enjoy a magical view over the Sacred Valley of the Incas and descend on a Zip-Line.
- Discover the beauty of the Sacred Valley in a unique way
- Get ready to ascend 300 meters above the valley
- Drive over cable bridges and natural crevasses
- Have a spectacular view of the mountains and the Urubamba River
- Fly through the air as you descend on the zipline
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Sacred Valley, climb the Via Ferrata route, enjoying the breathtaking views, and fly over the beautiful landscapes on a zip-line, over the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Visit Pachar, located 8 km. from Ollantaytambo, where you will find the Via Ferrata, a climbing route 300 meters high. Climb a mountain with a safety system permanently installed, for which you do not require any previous experience. While climbing, enjoy the mystical landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Upon completing the ascent, eat an energizing snack, while you admire the spectacular scenery and recover your energies. Climb 100 meters more, until you reach the second cable of the canopy or zip-line, which will allow you to fly over the scenic surroundings of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, in a very safe and fun way. Through a pulley suspended by 6 cables of 100 to 500 m (with a total of 2000 m), located in an inclination, hook the cable through a pulley fixed to your harness. You will be impulsed by gravity, sliding from the top to the bottom, increasingly losing speed as you approach the end of the cable.
IncludesHotel Pickup and drop-off from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English) Via Ferrata equipment Zipline device Box brunch: Caprese sandwich, chocolate, tangerine, and dried fruits
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity is not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, for pregnant travelers, for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other