The Nor Yauyos-Cochas Landscape Reserve offers visitors the possibility of walking through landscapes
Huancaya Route is Best For
Directions to Huancaya Route
The Nor Yauyos-Cochas Landscape Reserve offers visitors the possibility of walking through landscapes surrounded by nature, rivers, waterfalls (Hualhuas) and being at the foot of the Western Cordillera peaks near the towns of Huancaya (3 500 masl) and Vilcas (3 650 masl).
- Location: Lima Department. Vilcas (3,650 masl) and Huancaya (3,500 masl), Yauyos Province.
- Climate: Semi-dry and cold.
- Average temperature: 12 ° C
- Season: From May to September.
- Access by Air: Insert content.
- Access by Land:
- Lima - Cañete - Yauyos road (288 km).
- Lima - La Oroya - Pachacayo road (220 km).
- Level: Low
- Time: 2 days