My Guide Website?
The Malecón de Miraflores is a park with walkways that runs along the upper edge of the Costa Verde cliff that belongs to the Miralfores district.
The Malecón de Miraflores is a park with walkways that runs along the upper edge of the Costa Verde cliff that belongs to the Miralfores district. The view of the Pacific Ocean from the Malecón de Miraflores has no discussion, it is beautiful. For this reason, it is one of the things you cannot stop doing in Lima. And not only for its view but for its abundant green spaces, this boardwalk is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful areas of Miraflores and also throughout Lima, we guarantee it.
What to see on the Malecón de Miraflores
- Miraflores Lima Malecon Park Lima There are 5 kilometers in total that make up the Miraflores Malecon route, which is divided into 3 sections:
- Malecon de la Marina in the northern section and that starts at the Manuel Bonilla stadium to Miguel Grau Park.
- Cisneros Malecon in the central section from the Miguel Grau Park to the Villena Bridge.
- Malecon de la Reserva on the southern section from the Villena bridge to the Armendaríz descent.
- All along the boardwalk are parks, flower gardens, sports courts, exercise stations and monuments. All so perfectly careful that they want to not leave.
- In summer people take the opportunity to picnic or lie on the grass enjoying the sun and paragliders that abound in the place.
- Miraflores Malecon in Lima You cannot miss the sunset from anywhere on the Malecon de la Marina, from where you will have an enviable view of the Costa Verde and especially the Morro Solar de Chorrillos.
While on the Malecon you can not miss the famous Lighthouse of the Marina of 21 meters high and a range of 45 kilometers that was built in 1900.
On one side of the road, along the boardwalk there is a bike path that you can use if you want to do the bike tour, which can be rented in Larcomar. Get your most comfortable clothes and shoes ready and get ready for a unique ride on this beautiful Miraflores boardwalk.
Best For Whom
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- For Her
- For Him
- All Ages
Best For What
- A View To Die For
- Outdoor Area