COVID-19 - Peru Updates
- Travelers who entered the country must complete an affidavit and must present before it boarding the plane, a negative PCR, or negative antigenic or medical certificate of epidemiological discharge. Test results must be obtained no later than 72 hours before check-in.
- Until June 20, the entry of non-resident passengers from South Africa, Brazil, and/or India, or who have made stops in those countries in the last 14 days, is suspended.
- The quarantine is canceled for travelers entering the country.
- For flights within the country (local), only the signature of an affidavit will be requested in which it is stated not to present symptoms of COVID-19 and to wear a mask.
- The use of a mask is mandatory to circulate throughout the country, advising the use of a double mask by the Ministry of Health of Peru.
- The population is reminded of constant hand washing and maintaining social distance.
- All types of meetings, social, political, cultural, or other events that involve concentration or agglomeration of people are suspended. Likewise, social gatherings, including those held at homes and family visits, are prohibited.
Very high: Monday to Sunday from 9:00 p.m. subway. at 4:00 a. subway. the next day.
High: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 p.m. subway. at 4:00 a.m. subway. the next day.
Moderate: Monday to Sunday from 11:00 p.m. subway. at 4:00 a. subway. the next day.
- In areas with extreme, very high, and high alert levels, the use of private vehicles is prohibited on Sundays.
- You can leave only if you work in the economic activities allowed according to your region with your work pass. Also, if you have a medical appointment if you need urgent or emergency medical attention because your life or health is at serious risk, or to acquire medications.
- Commercial establishments, supply centers, markets, supermarkets, and the like must close one hour before the start of the mandatory social immobilization, at all alert levels, except for Lima and Callao, where they will close at the latest at 7:00 a.m. P. subway.
- For all economic activities of the four alert levels, transactions can be made by virtual means, home deliveries (delivery), and local pick-up at the established times according to the alert level.