My Guide Website?
Ayacucho: Wari cultural excursion - Quinua
Visit the archaeological complex of Wari, we can also visit one of the most important places in the history of Peru, the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Cultural visit to the archaeological complex of Wari - Ayacucho
- Incredible half day tour to the historical sanctuary of the pampa of ayacucho
- Admire the work of the ceramic artisan workshops.
DescriptionHistoric Sanctuary of the Pampa An important place in our history, it is part of the System of Natural Protected Areas of the State. It is preserved because the Battle of Ayacucho took place in this place and because of the diversity of flora and fauna. -We will start the excursion from the pick up point at the Plaza de Armas of Ayacucho between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. -We will travel to the archaeological complex of Wari, we will visit the site museum, the main temple and cultural sectors. -Then we will visit the ceramic handicraft workshops, the house of the Capitulation in the town of Quinua, the historical sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho. -After the guided visits we will return to the vehicle to return to the city of Ayacucho, arrival time 2:30 approx.
IncludesTourist transportation to and from Professional guide Permanent assistance
- -The tour will take place in sunny weather or as the weather permits.