My Guide Website?
Cusco: Full-Day Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Trekking Tour99 Reviews
Gaze at the color spectrum of the Rainbow Mountain, on this full-day adventure through the Peruvian Andes. Admire the breathtaking landscapes of the Red Valley during this one-of-a-kind experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Salkantay Trek 5-Day Hike to Machu Picchu
- From Lima: Full-Day Paracas and Huacachina Bus Tour
- Iquitos: Belen Market and Venice Loretana Guided Tour
- From Nazca: 35-Minute Flight Over Nazca Lines
- Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour
- Hike up to the spectacular Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley
- Marvel at the snow-capped mountain peaks of the Andes
- Stumble across the animals of the Andes in their natural habitat
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation in Cusco, head in the direction of Quiquijana and savor a delicious breakfast buffet in a local restaurant. Then, continue the journey until you reach the control point in Llaqta and finally arrive in Phulawasipata, where your trekking adventure awaits. Before starting the trek, your guide will recommend starting your adventure towards Rainbow Mountain. Walk for approximately 1.5 hours until you reach Rainbow Mountain at 5,036 meters above sea level. Take in panoramic views from the top of the mountain from where you'll be able to see the Ausangate Mountain, Peru's fifth highest mountain. Enjoy 20-minute of leisure time to take pictures of the fascinating scenery. Then, continue for a 30-minute trek to the Red Valley. Once again, admire the views of the Red Valley, located 5,038 meters above sea level. After 15 minutes, you'll return to the parking lot where your driver awaits you. On the way back, stop for a break in Quiquijana where you'll taste delicious buffet lunch. Then, head back to Cusco where you'll be dropped off at the Plaza Regocijo, 2 blocks from Plaza de Armas.
IncludesHotel pickup in Cusco Transportation Buffet breakfast and lunch Bilingual tour guide Oxygen Radio communication First aid kit and basic emergency box Assistant guide (for groups larger than 15 people) Drop-off at Plaza Regocijo
- The Red Valley is an actional hike from Rainbow Mountain for approximately 1 hour You will be in the same group as Rainbow Mountain hikers The guide will show you the way to Red Valley, but will not accompany you