My Guide Website?
Cuzco: Tour Valle Sagrado Vip con almuerzo buffet
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is one of the most important destinations in South America. It houses beautiful traditional towns settled around the Vilcanota River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Buffet lunch, mixed food, between Peruvian and Cusco
- Professional bilingual guide
- Visit Chinchero, artesanal market, Moray, salt Mine, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo.
- Make the most of your stay in Cusco
Description𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 (𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 6:30 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑜 19:00𝑝𝑚) Live an unforgettable experience visiting the complete sacred valley tour (Salineras de Maras and the platforms of Moray), this excursion is ideal for those who have only a few days in the City of Cusco, it lasts 12 hours. To start the tour, we will pick you up at your hotel starting at 6:00 am. This incredible tour allows you to visit 5 places in 1 day, our excursion begins visiting Chinchero an archaeological part, Chinchero atersanal market, agricultural laboratory of the Incas today known as Moray, Salineras de Maras made up of more than 3000 pools, then Urubamba, a place where we will have buffet lunch, continue with the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and the last stop will be Pisac. Finally we will return to Cusco.
IncludesPick up from the Hotel in Cusco Round trip transportation Bilingual English/Spanish guide Bufett Lunch
- Be sure to book before traveling Have a good attitude of traveling