My Guide Website?
From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour74 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-day trip to Colca Canyon and see the world's largest flying bird at the Cross of the Condor. See llamas, alpacas and vicuñas en route.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Salkantay Trek 5-Day Hike to Machu Picchu
- From Lima: Full-Day Paracas and Huacachina Bus Tour
- Iquitos: Belen Market and Venice Loretana Guided Tour
- From Nazca: 35-Minute Flight Over Nazca Lines
- Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour
- Explore one of the deepest canyons in the world
- See alpacas and llamas in their natural habitat
- Marvel at the spectacular flight of the condor
DescriptionEnjoy pick-up in Arequipa on this 2-day Colca Canyon Tour, then passing through the vast Salinas and Aguada Blanca Nature Reserve. See llamas, alpacas and vicuñas in their natural habitat. Stop at Patapampa, at 4,900 meters above sea level. Get breathtaking views of the Misti, Chachani, Pichu Pichu and Ampato volcanoes from the highest point of the Patapampa natural viewpoint. Continue to Chivay town for lunch (if option selected). After lunch, check in at your hotel, with some free time to adapt to the altitude. Early the next day, head to the Cross of the Condor. See the pretty towns of Coporaque and Maca and get in touch with nature on a short hike, before your arrival at Cruz del Condor. At this natural viewpoint you’ll be able to see the amazing bird in flight. Your guide will tell you about the behavior of the condor. Return to Chivay for lunch (if option selected) before the drive to Arequipa, returning approximately 5:00 PM.
IncludesRoundtrip transfers from Arequipa Professional tour guide (English/Spanish) Lunch on the 1st and 2nd day (if option selected) Entrance fee to the Colca Canyon (if option selected)
- The following hotels or locations require extra cost or prior coordination: Colca Lodge, Casitas del Colca, hotels located in Yanque town or Coporaque town, and others not listed, contact after booking for details