My Guide Website?
From Arequipa: Colca Canyon Day Tour to Puno50 Reviews
Travel through nature on this guided day trip to the Colca Canyon from Arequipa. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Cruz del Condor viewpoint before ending your tour in the city of Puno.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Observe the Andean condor in its natural environment
- Enjoy picturesque views of the surrounding landscape
- End your excursion in the city of Puno
DescriptionDiscover the natural splendor of the Colca Canyon on this day trip from Arequipa. Start your trip of right with a delicious breakfast. Have the option to choose between a tour with lunch and the entry fee to the Colca Canyon or from a tour without these inclusions. Enjoy early morning pickup at your hotel or accommodation in Arequipa and travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the incredible Colca Canyon. Stop for breakfast in the charming town of Chivay. Travel through the Andes villages before reaching the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint. Marvel at views of the surrounding landscapes and try to spot the giant Andean condor in flight. Cross the Patapampa Pass and admire the unique flora and fauna of the area. Catch a glimpse of the peaks of the Misti, Chachani, Pichu Pichu, and Ampato volcanoes. Following your guided hike, have the option to go to the La Calera Hot Spring. At the end of your tour, the bus will return you back to the city of Puno, where you will be dropped off at your accommodation at approximately 7:30 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup All transportation Breakfast Professional English-and-Spanish-speaking guide Entrance fee to the Colca Canyon (if option selected) Lunch (if option selected) Drop-off to Puno city
- There is an altitude difference between the starting point: Arequipa city at 2,300 meters to the Colca Canyon at 3,700 meters. If necessary, take precautions to avoid altitude sickness before the trip There are no restrictions on large suitcases or luggage during transportation