My Guide Website?
From Cusco: 6-Day Tour Machu Picchu, Puno, and Lake Titicaca1 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Peru with a 6-day trip from Cusco, including accommodation. Visit key places in Cusco and the Sacred Valley, tour Machu Picchu, and explore Lake Titicaca in Puno by boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Leave the planning to someone else on a 6-day tour of Peru
- Overcome the language barrier and benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide
- An obvious choice for first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery
DescriptionMake the most of your limited vacation time on a small-group 6-day tour around Peru. With accommodation, guided tours, and transportation all included, this extensive itinerary is perfect for travelers who hate planning but still want to see everything. From Cusco, discover the many attractions throughout the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo, and explore the Unesco-listed Machu Picchu. Later, from Puno, enjoy a full-day excursion to Lake Titicaca and Taquile Island. Dia 1 - Welcome in Cusco | City tour (opcional) | Sunset in Cusco Upon arrival at Cusco airport, you will meet our private guide who will give you an overview of what to expect over the next 6 days as he takes you by private car to your hotel. An optional Cusco city tour (own expense) is also available. Dia 2 - Cusco | Alpacas | Sacred Valley | Pisac | Ollantaytambo | Trip on train | Aguas Calientes After breakfast, your guide will pick you up between 7:30 to 7:50am. You'll then drive to the Sacred Valley along the Urubamba River, visiting Pisac Market, the Pisac Inca site, Urubamba (lunch stop), and Ollantaytambo. Later board the train to Aguas Calientes. Dia 3 - Aguas Calientes | Machu Picchu | Cuzco After breakfast, your guide will pick you up from the hotel and you'll board the bus up to Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of this iconic Inca site (around 3 hours), then have free time to explore the impressive citadel on your own. Later, take the bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch (own expense). After lunch, board the train to Ollantaytaytambo, where you'll finish the trip with a drive back to Cusco. Dia 4 - Cusco | Guided Bus Tour from Cusco to Puno | Puno After breakfast, you will be taken to the bus station for a guided bus tour en route to Puno from Cusco, with included drinks included and an English-speaking guide. Stop along the way in Andahuaylillas 'The Sistine Chapel,' Raqchi, Sisucani (lunch), La Raya (the border between Cusco and Puno), and Pucara. Dia 5 - Puno | Lago Titicaca | Full Day Utos and Taquile Island After breakfast, you'll be picked up before 7:20 am at your hotel and head to the Puno port, where you'll board a motor boat and set off to explore Lake Titicaca. Sail for 30 minutes to reach Uros, a floating island made entirely out of reeds. Continue to Taquile Island to visit the famous weavers and enjoy a traditional lunch. End around 4:30pm when you're transferred back to your hotel. Dia 6 - Puno | Departure from Juliaca airport Option 1: After breakfast, depending on the departure time of your flight, we will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Juliaca airport (Jul) (located just one hour by car from the city of Puno) to take your flight back to Lima. or other destinations. Option 2: We will take you to the bus station to take a bus that will take you back to Cusco. Option 3: We will take you to the bus station to take a bus that will take you to Bolivia – La Paz (Bus ticket not included) (book it in advance)
IncludesTransportation Hotel pickup Airport pickup 5 nights in 3-star hotels at Casa Andina Classic or similar Guided tour to the sacred valley Ticket to the Citadel of Machu Picchu Guided tour in Machu Picchu Round-trip train ticket (voyager class) Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes Guided bus tour from Cusco to Puno Drinks on board Guided tour of Lake Titicaca Floating island of the Uros and Taquile Ticket to Uros Island Ticket to Taquile Island Transfer to Juliaca airport (Jul) ( at your request) 5 breakfasts 2 lunch
- Important: All the details of the traveler's passport are required for the six-day tour of Cusco, Valles agrado, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and Puno (full name and identity document). Please provide all passenger names, passport numbers, date of birth and nationality. All this will be done at the time of booking. What to bring?: sunglasses, comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunscreen, repellent, water bottle, extra battery, jacket, small backpack with enough clothes to spend the night. waterproof clothing in rainy season (December-March) Accommodations in Cusco: Casa Andina Classic, Munay Wasi Inn, or similar Accommodations In Aguas Calientes: Casa Andina Classic, Intipunku Hotel & Suites, or similar Accommodations in Puno: Casa Andina Classic, Intiqa, or similar Airport pickup and drop-off will be provided according to your flight information