My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Ausangate Route - 7 Lagoons Tour + Meals3 Reviews
Enjoy a tour to the Ausangate route visiting the beautiful lagoons, you can take pictures and get panoramic views. Immerse yourself in the hot springs of Pacchanta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day full of experiences getting to know the seven lagoons.
- Travel through the Peruvian Andes and visit the majestic Nevado Ausangate.
- Photograph and enjoy beautiful landscapes, snow-capped mountains, lagoons.
- Enjoy the hot springs of Pacchanta.
DescriptionOur excursion begins very early with the pick up from your accommodation at 4:30 a.m., located in the historic center of Cusco, and then leave for the district of Ocongate and then to the community of 'PACCHANTA'. It is located in the foothills of the snow-capped mountain 'Ausangate', at 4200 meters above sea level. In the community of Pacchanta we will enjoy a delicious breakfast. Before starting the hike we will receive final indications from our guide. We will start with the hike at 8:00 a.m., we will be visiting different lagoons of different colors and tonalities we will see lagoons like: Azulcocha Lagoon, Pukacocha, Oq'ecocha, Alqacocha, Q'omercocha, among others. This fascinating adventure will allow us to see the Nevado Ausangate, which is located in the middle of the Vilcanota mountain range, surrounded by wonderful fauna and vegetation. Our tour has a duration of 5 hours round trip. Returning to the community of Pacchanta we will enjoy our lunch and have some time to soak in the hot springs. In the afternoon we will return to the city of Cusco, arrival at 18:00 p.m. approx.
IncludesTourist transportation. Tourist guide (English/Spanish). Meals (Breakfast / Lunch) First aid kit. Oxygen bottle.
- The entrance ticket can be purchased on site. Wear appropriate clothing for the activity. It is necessary to wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. This tour involves a medium level hike.