My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac and Ollantaytambo498 Reviews
Spend a day in the Sacred Valley, one of the Incan empire's most important centers. Visit Pisac market, Ollantaytambo and the village of Chinchero.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover important sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Learn about the history of the Incas from your professional guide
- Tour a local market and visit an alpaca wool workshop
DescriptionThe first stop on this full-day tour from Cusco is the Mirador of Taray for spectacular views of the Andes and the Sacred Valley. Continue to the town of Pisac, the site of a popular market.. Visit the archaeological site and see the agricultural terraces, Inca cemeteries and royal buildings. Continue to Urubamba and enjoy a buffet lunch at a restaurant. Head to Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to Machu Picchu, and to protect the Incas from possible invasions. Visit the picturesque village of Chinchero on the way back to Cusco, and see the remains of the royal estate of Tupac Inca Yupanqui. See also how locals dye alpaca wool with natural plants of the region.
IncludesHotel pickup from hotels in the historic center of Cusco (If the option is selected) Bilingual guide Buffet lunch Transportation by private vehicle
- There is a moderate amount of walking, including stairs, on this tour
- Some locations visited may go up to 3,514 meters above sea level, higher than the city of Cusco
- There will be stops at local handcrafted souvenirs shops to look around and purchase if desired
- Tours may be conducted in 2 languages