My Guide Website?
From Ica or Huacachina: Dune Buggy at Sunset & Sandboarding366 Reviews
Enjoy an amazing dune buggy ride on the dunes of Huacachina oasis, and marvel at the desert sunset after a sandboarding session.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Ride a 4x4 buggy over the sand dunes
- Go sandboarding down the dunes
- Enjoy a sunset over the desert
- Upgrade to a private tour and customize your itinerary
DescriptionExplore Huacachina, the only oasis in Peru, in a truly thrilling way. Ride over the sand dunes in a 4x4 buggy before then taking part in a sandboarding session. Start with pickup from Ica or Huacachina. Head to the oasis, and get the adrenaline pumping with a dune buggy ride. Feel as if you’re on a rollercoaster as you go up and down dunes of up to 30 meters in height. Take stops to snap photos of the desert landscape and the small lake surrounded by palm trees. Next, try your hand at sandboarding down those same dunes. This experience is suitable for all skill levels, as you’ll be learning the best techniques from your driver. Afterward visit one of the highlights of Huacachinha, the sunset over the desert. Enjoy incredible views of the sun going down, and find the best spot to snap photos with the help of your driver. Choose the private option if you’d like to tailor the tour to your group’s preferences. Select a different route, explore other areas, and adjust the starting time.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel in Huacachina or Ica Entrance fees Sandboard equipment
- You will climb 150 steps on the sand to board the buggies at the beginning of the shared option - this option is not wheelchair accessible.
- Private option is wheelchair accessible.
- Ski and Snow board upgrades are recommended only for experienced board riders